Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Click a smaller image above to view a full size version.
Loading Tax Data
PRICE REDUCED!!! Monster Buck enthusiasts here is your chance to own a private whitetail sanctuary! This 130 acres M/L in Southern Pope County, IL is completely secluded with no road frontage. The North property line is dog creek so you have the perfect safety net, a big water source. I have never seen a farm so littered with deer trails and all the trees are scarred from years and years of rubbing. The 56 acres of CRP not only provide a great annual income, but more importantly they provide thick cover so those trophy class bucks will get on their feet in the day time. There is plenty of food from browse on edges, acorns and one of the three food plots. Oh, and did I mention that you have ownership rights on about 10 acres of Dog Creek, a well-know Waterfowl hot spot? You can duck hunt this 10 acres or access the Ohio River by boat and hunt bigger water. And the crappie fishing in the spring & fall is prime time! Dont put it off any longer, give Land Specialist Justin Mason a call today so you can plan your hunting future!
- 130 Acres M/L in Southern Pope County, IL along Dog Creek. Less than 20 miles from Paducah, KY.
- $2,650/acre firm, or $344,500
- Access to the Ohio River by boat with less than one mile of travel.
- Over 73 acres of mature, hardwood timber. 100 logs were removed from a portion of the timber stand in summer 2012.
- 62.8 Acres in CRP through 2018, paying $5,129 annually
- Several Boone & Crocket deer killed on adjoining property in prior years.
- Deer hunting pressure has been zero up until last year, and then the new tenant put in strict management guidelines.
- This area kills hundreds of ducks every year.
- Gravel based road system provides easy access from blacktop to campsite.
- Thick bedding cover that holds mature whitetails.
- Loaded up with turkeys, deer, and waterfowl.
- Transferable easement with no road frontage on any roads. Secluded.
- 3 areas for food plots to attract more deer.